Location: Lam Dong Museum is located on a high hill at No. 4 Hung Vuong Street, approximately 3km from the center of Dalat city to the northeast.
Features: Lam Dong Museum displays many traditional artifacts and local history, especially those artifacts representing the cultural traditions of Lam Dong province.
Lam Dong Museum is responsible for collecting and introducing research findings on archaeology, ethnography and the objects of the two resistance wars of Lam Dong province.Lam Dong Museum is responsible for collecting and introducing research findings on archaeology, ethnography and the objects of the two resistance wars of Lam Dong province.
Currently the museum has 9 galleries including:
The historical period
Lam Dong Museum, also known as “Love Path”, is formerly located at the former mayor’s palace on a very high romantic winding hill. Since October 1990, the museum was closed after it had been transferred to the military, and it continued to resume on December 12 1996 at Nguyen Huu Hao Palace, which is used to be “a gift” for his daughter, Queen Nam Phuong.
- The archeological objects under the charge of police and market controllers
- The archeological objects in Dai Lang site
- The archeological objects in Dai Lao and Da Don site
- Shelters, hunting and gathering tools
- The traditional handicraft villages
- The traditional costumes
- Traditional festivals and folk literature
- The objects of two wars against France and the US